Alphabet Stickers are one of my favorite things to buy when scrapbooking. I could go crazy buying just those, and spend a fortune. In fact, every time I walk into a scrapbooking store, I usually buy at least 1-2 sets of alphabet stickers. Usually, I stick with solid colors, and mostly black and white. But, that is because that is just what I like. But, there are hundreds of choices out there. When choosing from solid colors, patterned stickers, chipboard, bling letters, etc., it can get expensive. So why not come up with some creative ways to make your alphabets, or find them in a place you may have not thought of before. Here are a few ideas:
* Cut letters out of a magazine- This is so fun, and adds such a funky, ransom note style look to your page.
* Use your scrabble pieces- Never play scrabble anymore? Then, use those pieces as letters on your layouts. Or, if you don’t want to use your own game, pick up a game at a thrift store, or yard sale.
* Chalk your letters- Why not use that scrapbooking chalk, and scribble out some letters?
* Simply draw your own letters- This is fun because then you can cut around the letters in any pattern you like. For example, cut squares, circles, or rectangles around your letters after you write them.
* Print them- Did you know that there are hundreds of free fonts you can download to your computer online? Find fonts that you love, download them, and then use your personal printer to print out the letters you need!
* Stencils- If you don’t like your own handwriting, this is a great way to get perfect alphabet letters every time. You can re-use the template over and over again!
Get creative. There are endless possibilities for how you can do your title work. Try out some of these today!