Say Anything Family is a great addition to your family game night. If you do not have a family game night then this is the perfect time to start and the perfect game to start with.
Basics of the Game:
* Each player is given a dry erase marker, answer board and 2 player tokens.
* Choose a score keeper to write down all the scores after each round.
* The youngest player goes first and is given the SELECT-O-MATIC 6000. This player is the judge for the first round. The player will select a card and read one of three questions aloud.
* Everyone writes down what they think will be the best answer to the question.
* Once everyone is done the judge secretly picks his or her favorite.
* The rest of the players place their tokens on the answers they believe the player would select.
* The judge then reveals his or her favorite and points are awarded as per game instructions.
* After everyone has asked two questions the points are added up and the one with the most wins.
In my opinion:
What’s the worst home chore?
If I could train a monkey to do anything, what would it be?
What would be the worst fruit to accidentally sit on?
What’s the best way to relax?
Which TV character would I most want to be?
Say Anything Family, is a lot like Apples to Apples. If you enjoy that game you will also enjoy this one. The difference is you choose the answers with Say Anything as with Apples to Apples you choose from answers provided to you. This can make the game more fun or painfully slow if you do not time your children when they are thinking up crazy answers. Or maybe that was only my family. Once we sped a certain member up a bit the flow the game picked up and it was a lot of fun. It is a game filled with laughter and good times. It’s fun to try to think of how someone else would answer a question. The game is easy to play, easy to set up and a great fit to a family game night. The only problem is it comes with only six boards so playing with more than 6 people is not possible unless they work on teams.