Just last week I shared with you an original 12 Step Program funny for scrapbookers. I wrote the one I shared last week, but this week I have one provided by another scrapbooker who received it via email.
I hope you have an excellent weekend. We’ll be shopping for school supplies in our neck of the woods, and spending some time together as a family for our last weekend before school starts.
See you next week!
12 STEP PROGRAM FOR SCRAPBOOKERS
1. I do not need any more paper!
2. I do not need any more punches!
3. I do not need any more stickers!
4. I cannot get into stamping!
5. I must not buy another idea book!
6. I cannot look for supplies on the Internet…too tempting!
7. I cannot accidentally find myself at Michael’s or Hobby Lobby!
8. I must use the paper I HAVE, if not, be creative with my punches/stickers and MAKE it!
9. I will join as many paper piecing swaps as possible to use up my supplies and get more paper piecings so, a) I don’t have to buy anymore and b) I get more ideas…for FREE!
10. I cannot sign up for anymore classes because I will accidentally find myself in a store with lots and lots of scrapbook supplies that I don’t need!
11. I swear I really will get ALL my photos organized!
12. Most importantly, I must NOT think of myself as a scrapbook supply
collector!! I’m a user, NOT a collector!!
Do you relate to this program? I know I sure did! I think when your obsession with a hobby comes into play, you react in ways you never thought possible.
The only thing I noticed wasn’t on it, was to get rid of stuff you don’t need. Start using Ebay, host a garage sale or something to get rid of those access supplies. In fact, that could be your goal this weekend. Find a new home for some of your extra supplies you don’t use anymore.
Other Fun Stuff To Read: