Looking for a romantic gift for your wife? Ladies, looking to give your husband a few ideas of what he can do for you? If so, print out this list and hand it to him – even if he doesn’t go for any of the ideas here – it may lead him in the right direction.
- Is your anniversary in the summertime? Mow your initials into the grass surrounded by a heart. You can also mow I Love You onto it. If it’s winter time and you get snow, build a Frosty and the Mrs. on the front lawn and attach a Happy Anniversary banner between them
- Like the Crafts Approach? Tape I Love You signs to every window and door – or use Christmas snow and spray paint it to the windows – you can even leave something in the car
- Gold dipped Roses are a beautiful way to say I love you and offer her three wishes for the day
- Purchase her favorite bath scents and prepare the bathroom for a candlelit, relaxing bubble bath – send her off to bathe and prepare a meal for the two of you to feast on when she emerges
- Pretend it’s your wedding day – leave little notes sending her to find gifts that include something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue
- Have the house to youself that night? Strew rose petals along the floor to the bedroom and let her discover you there with a picnic of finger foods and invite her to join you for an evening of decadence to be shared only by the two of you
- Married around the time of large fireworks displays (4th of July or New Years or other?) Take her out for a picnic in the car and fireworks – it’s amazing what a little thought can do
- Ladies, insert your own ideas here!
What are some of your favorite anniversary gifts?