As a slightly obsessed scrapbooker, I have collected funny scrapbooking stories, jokes and anecdotes to share with my classes when I teach. I find myself going back and reading them more and more, and getting a chuckle out of them each time.
As an active member on several scrapbooking community message boards, I have collected a very large list of reason’s why people are addicted to scrapbooking. I thought I’d end today and this week with a list to make you giggle. I will be posting more each week on Friday to end the week with a laugh. Afterall, laughter is important and hey, I somewhat resemble these remarks.
You Know You’re Addicted to Scrapbooking If…
- When you reach into your purse, your family scatters – they think you are reaching for that dreaded camera!
- You see something metal in a parking lot or on the floor and you go back to pick it up. It turns out to be some sort of buckle/pop tab type of thing, so you pop it in your pocket, and think – yeah, I can put some ribbon through that.
- You purchase every scrap magazine that hits the shelf, even though more than half the layouts in some are NOT your style.
- You dream about layouts or crops.
- You buy scrapbook “stuff” and have no idea how you are going to use it but think, “I will use it someday.”
- When you start scanning kids clothes because they would make great inspiration for a scrapbook page.
- When you spend all day at work/school sketching layouts instead of working/studying.
- You know you’re addicted when you find an awesome piece of paper and actually DRESS your child up for pictures in clothes to MATCH THE PAPER.
- You know you’re addicted when your husband runs into the local eatery yelling “I need water….my truck’s on fire!” And your first response is, “WAIT! I have the camera!”
- You plan vacations around scrapbook stores or drive 175 miles to a scrapbook store.
I hope you have a terrific weekend!
Other Fun Stuff To Read: