What is Dew Learning?
Dew Learning is first and only K-12 Christian Curriculum for the iPad and accessible through any internet device. Exciting news for online learners and even more exciting for iPad owners who can take their entire curriculum with them wherever they go. Non-traditional schooling is just that…non-traditional. Education takes place on the road, while swinging in the backyard, at the dinner table, library or a restaurant. Now you never have to leave books behind or break your back trying to carry it all. Dew Learning comes on the most portable device on the market to give you ultimate flexibility.
What are the daily lessons?
Lessons are designed around your school year with progress tracking. In addition, lessons and current events are fed to the platform daily, so all education is current.
- Art- 72 lessons or 2 days a week
- Bible- 180 lessons or 5 days a week
- Language Arts- 180 lessons or 5 days a week
- Math- 180 lessons or 5 days a week
- Music- 72 lessons or 2 days a week
- PE/Health- 72 lessons or 2 days a week
- Science- 108 lessons or 3 days a week
- Social Studies- 108 lessons or 3 days a week
- Fantastic Teachers
- Interactive Games and Quizzes
- Downloadable worksheets
- Back up and storage
- 24 hour, 7 days a week, access
Pre-order (before June 30, 2013) for 40% off pricing!!
- $65 per course
- $295 for all 8 courses
If online learning is for your child, Dew Learning, will be the most portable option out there. You can mix online learning with regular homeschooling by simply purchasing by the course. I love this option for the classes I am uncomfortable teaching like math. Since my child loves using the iPad, it is the perfect choice for my family. I do not have to hand over the homeschool reigns, just the courses I feel would be better coming from another teacher. Once who remembers what an isosceles triangle is!