If you are looking to create a Love Day layout for your funny Valentine, consider peppering the page with the following humorous quotes and poems:
- You know it’s love when you want to keep holding hands even after you’re sweaty.
- You can’t put a price tag on love, but you can on all its accessories.
- Love is a lot like a backache, it doesn’t show up on X-rays, but you know it’s there.
- If love is the answer, can you rephrase the question?
- An archeologist is the best husband any woman can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her.
- No man is truly married until he understands every word his wife is NOT saying.
Love is Like a Cabbage
My love is like a cabbage
Divided into two,
The leaves I give to others,
The heart I give to you.
You may not “carrot” all for me
The way I care for you.
You may “turnip” your nose
When I plead with you
But if your “heart” should “beet” with mine
Forever “lettuce” hope
There is no reason in the world
Why we two “Cantaloupe.”
If you are a frugal scrapbookers make the most of amusing amore moments by highlighting them in inexpensive Valentine’s Day-themed layouts. Rather than using pricey patterned scrapbook paper, save money by recycling wrapping paper from your Love Day gifts. Another affordable option is to cut heart shapes from leftover paper cupcake liners. You can also repurpose ribbons and bows from Christmas packages or save them from boxes of Valentine’s Day chocolates to use as page borders or frames. You could also add a touch of color by filling vellum envelopes with petals from your Love Day bouquet.