Target is a great place to shop if you need to buy groceries and other items that are not typically sold in a grocery store. They have their own coupons that you can use. What about other coupons? Here is a quick look at the coupon policy at Target. It is best to be familiar with the coupon policy before you go to the store.
Manufacturer and Target Coupons
* You can use 1 manufacturer coupon and 1 Target coupon for the same item.
* There is a limit of 4 identical coupons per household per day.
* Target reserves the right to accept, refuse, or limit the use of any coupon.
* All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier during checkout.
Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
Internet (Print at Home) Coupons
* Target will accept valid internet coupons that contain a clear and scannable bar code.
* They do not accept internet coupons for free items with no purchase requirements.
* Coupons are void if copied, scanned, transferred, purchased, sold, prohibited by law, or appear altered in any way.
*Target monitors the Coupon Information Corporation (CIC) website for counterfeit coupons. Target does not accept counterfeit coupons.
* Target does not accept mobile versions of manufacturers coupons.
* Target cannot accept coupon from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in their stores.
* They do not accept expired coupons.
* Canadian coupons will not be accepted in their US stores.
* To get Target Mobile Coupons you can either sign up for Text Alerts at Target.com/mobile or by texting COUPONS to 82438 (TARGET).
* Message and data rates may apply.
* To redeem a mobile coupon, show the coupon barcode to the cashier. The cashier will scan it and app applicable coupons will be applied to your purchase.
Buy One Get One Free Coupons (BOGO)
* BOGO coupons cannot be combined. (You can’t use 2 BOGO coupons on 2 items and get both of them for free).
* The use of a BOGO coupon requires that 2 of the valid items are presented at checkout. One of the items will be charged to the guest and the 2nd item will be discounted by its full retail price.
* If you return an item that you bought and used a Manufacturer Coupon on, you may receive the coupon value returned to you in the form of a Target Gift Card.
Image by Mr. T in DC on Flickr