Here are a few delicious pork chop recipes that work in the freezer. As I’ve mentioned before, I only share recipes that have been tried by my own family and given the seal of approval Thumbs up to each of these recipes!!
Mexicali Pork Chops
- 4 pork loin chop — 3/4″ thick
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper -chopped
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1 can diced tomatoes — (16 ounce)
- 1 can corn -whole kernel — (8 ounce) drained
- 1 can kidney beans — (8 ounce) drained
- 1/2 cup white rice
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 can diced green chilies — (4 ounce)
- few dash hot pepper sauce
If pork chops are frozen, do not thaw until ready to use. If they are
fresh, freeze them and keep with the dish.
Cook green pepper and onion in oil till tender but not brown. Stir in
undrained tomatoes, drained corn, drained kidney beans, uncooked rice,
water, chilies, hot pepper sauce, and 3/4 tsp salt. Bring to a boil.
Pour into a 12×7 1/2×2-inch baking dish. Freeze.
To serve: Thaw dish. Brown pork chops. Season with salt and pepper.
Arrange pork chops on top of dish. Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35
minutes. Uncover and bake 10-15 minutes more or until meat is tender.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon parsley -minced — fresh
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic — (1/2 to 1)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon marjoram -dried
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 pounds boneless pork chops — cut into 1-inch
- pita bread
CUCUMBER YOGURT SAUCE:
- 1 carton plain yogurt — (8 ounce)
- 1/2 cup cucumber chopped
- 1 tablespoon diced onion
- 1 tablespoon parsley -minced fresh
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
In a resealable plastic bag or shallow glass cotnainer, combine the
first eight ingredients; add pork and toss to coat. Seal or cover and
refrigerate overnight. Meanwhile, combine sauce ingredients; cover and
refrigerate for several hours. Drain pork and discard marinade; thread
pork on skewers, leaving a small space between pieces. Grill,
uncovered, over medium coals for 8-10 minutes or until the meat is no
longer pink, turning frequently. Serve in pita bread with sauce.
Easy Pork Chops
- 6 thick rib pork chops (2 1/2 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon & 1 tsp. salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1 can Italian tomatoes
- 2 medium onions — thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons parsley — chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Trim chops of all excess fat. Combine salt, basil and oregano, rub this
herb-salt seasoning into the chops thoroughly. Remove as many seeds as
possible from tomatoes. (Remove the whole tomatoes from the liquid, then strain the juice to clear it of seeds). Place the tomatoes and juice in shallow baking pan, (13 x 9 x 2 inches). Add layer of onions. Place the seasoned chops on top. Drip olive oil over the chops. Place pan in 350 degree oven for 1 1/2 hours. Remove fat from sauce. Serve with corn, sweet potatoes, baked noodles, baked apples and salad.
Cheesy Pork Chops
- 6 Pork chops
- Butter to fry in
- 1/4 cup Flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 8 ounces Package of cream cheese — cubed
- 1/2 tablespoon Garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
Coat the chops with the seasoned flour, and brown in margarine or butter.
Heat milk and add cream cheese, garlic salt and 1/4 C Parmesan cheese,
mixing well until blended. Place chops in baking dish ( 12×8). Cover with sauce, and 1/4 Parmesan cheese, bake at 325, 50 minutes, or until chops are tender.