It’s hard to believe that it’s September already, but here we are – heading into the wild roller coaster of autumn and winter celebrations. So with that in mind, you may be looking for gift ideas or ideas for your photo collections or scrapbooks. You may be designing a pretty journal or photograph memory book for your loved ones.
Whatever your goals and ideas are for the coming seasons, here are a few of my favorite sayings and quotes, including two that I had etched into photographs of my family.
- Marriage is finding that special someone you want to enjoy the rest of your life
- There cannot be a crisis this week, my schedule is already full
- I love you more today than yesterday, yesterday you really pissed me off
- Do one thing every day that makes you happy
- It’s great to have a friend to a grow old with
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift, that’s why we call it the present
- The secret to happiness is a good sense of humor and a bad memory
- Love Never Fails
- Love Hopes All Things
- Love Bears All Things
- Love Believes All Things
- Love Endures All Things
Do you have any favorite sayings or quotes that you like to use for gifts or fun with your marriage?