I wanted to give you some ideas of what you can expect to see here over the next few weeks. A short list of upcoming topics, articles and hopefully for some – a few answers they might be able to find.
· Reviews of Yourself Fitness, Kinetics and Dance Revolution
· Holiday Fitness Gift Giving Ideas
· Reviews of Curves and Lifetime Fitness health clubs.
· Personal trainers – The Pros and Cons
· Resolutions – Do they work? Why should you avoid them at the New Year?
· Planning Success – Goal Chunking and How it Works
· Diets and Supplements and Exercise Oh my!
· Ways to stay ahead of the fitness curve (20-minute workouts for Cardio, Upper Body, Arms, Lower Body and Abs.)
· DVD Technology – What’s out there?
· Bowflex – A series that will discuss everything from the options, to investment, to setting it up and the Bowflex “Challenge.”
· Working Out With Your Kids – Getting Both of You Off the Sofa
· Gaiam! Who are they and what do they do?
· And much, much more.
As a self-described fitness junkie, I love studying the new methods, seeing what’s out there and then if I find something that works and is fun, I add it to my own workout. I like to keep fitness joyful, while fitness requires physical work – it shouldn’t be something a person dreads. You won’t do what you dread. I love working out, even when I’m tired and cranky and I’d rather just sit and drink my coffee in the morning.
Fitness is about more than just exercise; it’s about personal choices. Fitness is about health in the mind, body and the spirit. Fitness is a state of being. It’s not about the numbers on the scale. It’s not about the number of calories burned. It’s not even about the hourglass figure or the ripped abs. It’s about healthy, happiness and heart.
No one can tell anyone else what is exactly right for them and I will never say this is the 100% full proof fix it way to go. So welcome to the fitness blog where I get to share what I know, what I’ve learned and what I’m checking out. Please don’t hesitate to send in questions, comments or ideas of your own.
If there’s something you want to know about and it’s not on the list, drop me a note. I’ll do my absolute best to answer everything I can and if I don’t have the answers, then I’ll find them! Making the fitness blog the best it can be is the goal both here at Families.Com and everywhere it may listed such as All-Blogs.net.