Product: Easy Peasy Chores
Cost: $15.99 for PDF Download and $17.99 for the PDF Download of the Homeschool Version
Use: To organize and facilitate chores for the whole family.
Rating: 5 out of 4 stars (yes, it broke the ratings system)
Where to get it: Buy HERE.
- Full Set of 300 plus color cards
- Full Set of same 300 set cards in black and white to save on ink or to let the kids color in.
- Detailed tutorials to help make it your own.
- “Ask Adult” cards with single parents and grandparents in different skin tones.
- 6 additional pages of ideas!
- Entry into the Easy Peasy Chore Chart Facebook Group
Why you will love it:
- Easy to use for everyone in the family.
- Fully customizable for your family.
- Options to print in color or black and white
- Adorable so you will want to keep it up where everyone can see.
- Easy for kids to follow and actually fun for them to do.
- Stores easily if you need to take it down or if you take it out and store it daily.
- If you homeschool then you can get the homeschool version which includes different subjects of study!
I have a terrible time keeping up with chore charts. I have such a hard time that I tossed the idea of a chore chart out the window a long time ago. Simply to amuse myself, I looked into Easy Peasy Chore Chart System, just knowing I would not think it was easy peasy. I just knew I would fail as always. And to be truthful, I would have failed. While I opened my PDF and looked in amazement at how easy it would be and how visually appealing it was I knew I would ruin it. However, my kids love it so much that the system practically runs itself. It runs itself. Well, it would have to because I am hopeless. Thankful for a system fun for kids and easy for me to maintain. By maintaining, I mean keeping it up on my fridge.