Help has Arrived with TakeLessons
TakeLessons simplifies the process of finding a Music Instructor or Academic Tutor who is assuredly who qualified and safe. I like keeping it simple and not having to do my own background check. I also like that TakeLessons has been in business since 2006 and worked with over 30,000 students nationwide. They are experts at connecting students and families with the experts in music, art, and academics.
It is expected to get a case of the jitters when hiring someone you do not know to instruct your child. However, it should be comforting to know that TakeLessons sets their priorities on safety and quality. Every instructor completes an extensive interview, training, and an annual criminal background check. In addition, TakeLessons will assist with scheduling, initial coordination with the instructor, and billing. Now, just relax and enjoy the learning experience. No, no worries, the online student account keeps you organized so you don’t miss a class or a bill.
If your style is learning at home with a tutor, learning in a studio, or learning online then TakeLessons has you covered. Online lessons are popular due to the flexibility and all you need is a computer, webcam, Skype account and good internet connection.
About the Lessons
- Over 30 lesson types available, including guitar, singing, piano, drums, violin, dance, acting, and academic tutoring.
- Lessons available in-studio, in-home or online (via Skype). Lesson prices vary depending on location and length.
- The most popular lesson package is Quarterly (book 12 lessons, get 1 free). Other packages include month-to-month and Flex (coordinate lesson times as you go along with your instructor)
- 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you’re not satisfied with your first lesson, they will find you another teacher, or refund all of your original purchase price, including the first lesson.
- No long-term commitments – switch your schedule, teacher or instrument type at any time
- Teachers available for all ages and all experience levels