One way to lower your grocery bill is to use a lot of coupons. Unfortunately, those coupons will do you no good if they don’t adhere to the store’s coupon policy. It is always wise to review the coupon policy before you visit the store. Here are some important things to know about the coupon policy at Food 4 Less.
* Food 4 Less accepts free product coupons (but not the ones that were printed from the internet).
* They accept “Buy 1, Get 1 Free” (BOGO) coupons.
* Coupons must have the phrase “Manufacturers Coupon” printed on them.
* Coupons must have a valid expiration date.
* Coupons must have a scannable bar code.
* They only allow you to use 1 coupon per item.
* You must meet the restrictions and requirements that are listed on the coupon in order to use it.
* They must have the phrase “Manufacturer Coupon” printed on them.
* The internet coupon must be legible.
* It must have a valid remit address for the manufacture printed on it.
* The internet coupon must have a valid expiration date.
* It must also have a scannable bar code.
* They accept internet coupons that are “Buy 1, Get 1 Free” (BOGO) with a specified price.
* They do not accept duplicated internet coupons.
Food 4 Less Does Not Accept The Following Coupons
* You are not allowed to double or triple coupons.
* They do not accept competitor’s coupons.
* All coupons must scan properly in order to be accepted.
* You must present your coupons at the time of purchase.
* No cash back for coupons with a higher value than the items’ purchase price.
* They do not accept internet coupons for a free item that does not require a purchase.
* They won’t accept internet coupons that have a redemption value exceeding $2.00.
* Food 4 Less reserves the right to deny any coupon at any time.
Other Things to Know
* SNAP items purchased in a SNAP transaction are ineligible for cash back.
* WIC items purchased in a WIC transaction are applied to the basket purchase and may not be eligible for cash back. They suggest you refer to state-specific WIC guidelines.
* Food 4 Less will not accept coupons with a torn expiration date.
* They will not accept coupons that have been duplicated or are blurry or altered in any way.
* There is no limit on the number of coupons per transaction (but there is a limit of 1 coupon per item).