Feeling bad that your little baby might miss out on all the love this Valentine’s Day? Or maybe you just don’t want to fill them with more sugar? Just because your baby can’t have candy on Valentine’s day doesn’t mean your baby has to miss out on all the fun. There are lots of gift ideas out there for your little ones.
* A New Book- There are lots of books that talk about love that are perfect for baby. This gift set is perfect for Valentine’s Day. It includes a rattle and the adorable book, Counting Kisses. It is all about showing love for baby through lots of kisses.
* Personalized Pajamas- There is nothing better than a personalized gift for your baby. These coveralls by Personalization Mall.com are so sweet, and perfect for your little cruiser.
* My First Photo Album– Why not give baby this adorable photo album full of the people that he loves? Carry it around with you in the car for a great way to keep baby happy.
* Personalize this adorable bib for baby. Add your baby’s name to this bib, and a cute message like, “Mommy loves you” for the perfect gift!
* Why not a new bath toy? These rubber duckies definitely say Valentine’s Day. Pink and white and covered in hearts, your baby will love them.
* For the parent that really wants to splurge, Pottery Barn Kids has some great gift ideas. One of my favorites for baby is the Critter Chair. Wouldn’t the pink bunny be perfect for your little Valentine’s room?
There really are a lot of great gift ideas out there. Your baby can have fun on Valentine’s Day too. Even without all the sugar. Have fun shopping!