Weekends are hard on a diet. We’re home. We’re hanging out. We’re playing with the kids. The following snack options are usually good for most diets and provide you with energy while also satisfying your cravings.
- Pretzels with a little honey mustard dip
- Natural or Plain microwave popcorn
- Baked Tortilla Chips
- Apple or Orange Slices
- Raw veggies (like carrots) with light or fat free ranch dip
- Light Yogurt
- Low Fat Chocolate Milk
- Cottage Cheese with Pineapple
- Low Fat Yogurt Smoothie (You can make it with some yogurt, low fat or skim milk, fresh fruit and ice in a blender – it’s DELICIOUS!)
When checking out your snack options, thinking ahead means you don’t have to worry about getting too hungry or indulging in a binging urge!